Monday, March 12, 2007

Spring Break

Unlike the many people walking around with amazing tans, any color I have is the result of tanning at Campus Tan seldomly. The "fake tan" isn't nearly the same as a tan from laying on the beach in Jamaica for a week. It's funny because everyone who went somewhere warm and tropical was bearing alot of skin today in the 50 degree weather. Yeah, it was warm for Boston and it was a lovely day. I don't thing 50 degrees calls for shorts and flip-flops. Maybe I wish I was that tan, but the truth is short and tee-shirt weather hasn't arrived yet.

I went home to New York over break and had two co-op interviews. I was offered a job at a local tv station, but I missed my interview for Fox News because I was sick. I am going home Thursday night and I have the re-scheduled interview Friday morning. Besides my interview, I went to the gym pretty often, caught up on sleep, and played guitar hero. My little brother got it for his birthday. I had never played before, but I was surprised how fun it is. I don't play video games often, but I played it quite a bit at home. I also had some homework to do, so I tried to finish whatever I needed to and even get ahead on some work. I saw some of my old friends, but most people have a different spring break. I wish I had the same time off as everyone else. Our semester ends early as well and no one is home then. Northeastern is on a weird schedule.

Although I was bored at times, the break went by fast. Hopefully, next year I can go away because I have never vacationed for break. Until then, these are the only memories I have of myself relaxing at the beach.



No comments: