Monday, January 29, 2007

Prevention

It's funny I decided to write a blog on the topic of health and fitness. I plan to discuss ways to stay in shape, fun ideas for working out, tips on fighting the flu and colds, healthy and simple recipe ideas, and how to keep your immune system strong during the winter. The ironic part is that I have been sick myself the last several weeks. I haven't had the typical cold, sore throat, and cough, but have felt very exhausted. Hopefully, once I am 100% better, I can use everything I have written about to keep myself healthy! Life is harder, when you're not feeling well. There are a great deal of tasks to complete in one day: homework, classes, errands, work, food shopping, laundry, and the list goes on. Being sick slows you down significantly. That's why it's important to make the extra effort and prevent yourself from getting sick in the first place!

No comments: