Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Cure Your Headache!

We all know having a terrible headache or waking up with a headache is a bummer. The simple answer is to take several Tylenol or Advil. The following blog offers an aromatherapy solution: http://www.my-health-n-fitness.com/. According to the blog, chamomile, lavender, peppermint, neroli, and marjoram are an excellent natural cure for headaches. I don't expect anyone to have these herbs laying around their dorm room, but for someone who constantly suffers from stress headaches, this could be an answer.

According to a post about reading nutrition labels: "In order to plan a healthy diet, we must know how to read a food label. They show us if a food has a little or a lot of certain nutrients. Just look on the side of a product to find the Nutrition Facts title." I know I don't typically read food labels before I buy everything, but I guess it's a good idea. You don't have to make-over your life with all the suggestions this blog discusses, but it can't hurt to become a smarter consumer.

No comments: