Friday, February 16, 2007

Finding the Right Doctor

Northeastern's Health Center is a convenient place to go when you're sick. But, I don't think you get the same level of care as you do from your personal physician at home or the doctor you have been seeing since you were a child. Sometimes going to the Health Center isn't enough to cure your sickness. Although I am in my third year of school at Northeastern, I don't have a doctor here in Boston I can go to and I wish I did. When I don't have an ordinary sore throat or cold, I feel like I need to see a regular doctor. I think it's something important every freshmen should look into upon arriving in Boston. Even if you're older, I think it's a smart thing to take care of. Most students attend Northeastern for a period of five years, moving back and forth depending on their co-op. You don't have to search for a physician the moment you have a problem or serious illness.

No comments: